The Craft Market is held over two days, at Caroline Street Car Park.
It offers a wide variety of unique, handmade products by local producers.
Items range from arts and crafts to food items, and there’s sure to be something for everyone!
Bring some cash and a handy bag – you won’t be going away empty handed!
Stalls confirmed so far:
- Saltaire Soap – Homemade, scented natural soaps made with essential oil
- Quality Yorkshire Pie Company – Artisan and homemade pies, scotch eggs, and pastries
- Lozzie Ozzie – Homemade china mugs, ceramics, stickers and badges
- Yorkshire Chocolatier – Artisan dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate, made with other ingredients such as ginger and strawberries
- Shaunswoodwork – Solid hardwood and handmade plaques, ornaments and accessories
- Dudiedog Bandanas – Homemade bandanas and bow ties for dogs and puppies
- Maud’s House – Homewares such as vases, bowls, candles and lifestyle books
Look out for more additions nearer the Festival!